Saturday, February 1, 2014

The Line

The Line (Witching Savannah, Book One) by J.D. Horn

This was a good light read.  I wanted to smack the protagonist several times though because she was being so obviously stupid and whiny.

This book takes place in Savannah and definitely uses the lore of the city to it's advantage.  The protagonist comes from an old Savannah family known to be witches.  Her life has been both benefited and not because of this bit about her family.

I can sort of see how the author will make more books in the series but it wasn't engaging enough, didn't leave me hanging enough, to want to read further.  I bought the book on a $.99 deal on my Kindle and I think I definitely got my money's worth but I am not sure I can give it more recommendation than that.

No comments: